Russell Gray – Founder
As a young man I used to base most of my buying decisions on price. The first major house renovation that I did was a disaster. Tradesmen that never showed up on time, some never completed the work and the workmanship was terrible. That was a valuable lesson. What I learnt was that I needed reliable, competent people and reliable equipment and high quality materials.
When it comes to people this is what I look for:
- Arriving on time – means they are well organised and reliable.
- Good listener – means they will understand my needs.
- Qualifications & Experience – shows competency.
- Good communicator – can explain to me how the work is to be done.
- Do what they say they will do – I know it will be done.
- Honest & Truthful – everything is clear.
Daniel Zarb – Director & Business Owner
When it comes to suppliers of products & materials this is what I look for:
- Deliver on time
- Technically advanced
- Best quality materials
- Long term warranties that include parts and labour
- Fast response
- Readily available parts and components
We have built a competent team of tradesmen and suppliers that you can trust.
- 5 Year installation warranty
- Over a decade of quality installations
- Residential Air Conditioning Specialist